Klipsch RP-8060FA II Floorstanding Speakers
The KLIPSCH RP-8060FA II is designed to deliver an immersive 360° Dolby Atmos listening experience. Controlled directivity ensures focus and precise aiming of high-frequency energy.
Bring pure, natural sound to your home theatre with the ebony Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II 2-Way Floor standing Speaker from Klipsch. Featuring an integrated Dolby Atmos-ready elevation-channel speaker, the RP-8060FA II bounces sound off the ceiling to deliver overhead cinematic sound in addition to stereo sound from the main channel for a more immersive listening experience. The RP-8060FA II main channel uses a 1" titanium LTS vented tweeter paired with a hybrid Tractrix horn and two 8" spun copper Cerametallic woofers. It delivers a frequency response of 32 Hz to 25 kHz and can handle up to 150W of continuous power from your amplifier of choice.
Built-In Dolby Atmos-Certified Elevation Speaker
The RP-8060FA II full-range tower speaker features an integrated top-mounted 6.5" 2-way, up-firing Dolby Atmos speaker. The speaker terminals are placed low on the cabinet for convenience.
90 x 90° Silicone Composite Hybrid Tractrix Horn
The RP-8060FA II incorporates a Tractrix horn designed to enhance efficiency and increase detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. The horn uses a phase plug and a compressed moulded silicone face to ensure smooth frequency response and deliver clean, natural sound.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm Tweeter
The speaker's design includes a Linear Travel Suspension tweeter that minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance.
Vented Tweeter Design
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics. This tweeter design results in enhanced detail and clarity in high-frequency reproduction.
Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
The RP-8060FA II Cerametallic woofers combine high rigidity with a lightweight construction to minimize distortion. They pair seamlessly with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter to deliver enhanced speaker efficiency.
Using Tractrix geometry, Reference Premiere ports allow for efficient, fast air transfer from the cabinet, reducing port noise and resulting in punchier low frequencies. Inner flares help reduce air turbulence entering the ports for cleaner, more powerful bass.
Bi-Wiring / Bi-Amping Capability
The RP-8060FA II is equipped with dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities. Bi-wiring separates high- and low-frequency current into separate speaker cables, reducing intermodulation distortion for a clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using separate amplifiers.
Furniture-Grade Materials and Finishes
The speaker cabinet boasts an ebony vinyl finish, as well as satin-painted baffle with a scratch-resistant finish.
Cast Aluminium Feet
The RP-8060FA II speaker uses cast aluminium feet designed to minimize the area of contact with the floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
The RP-8060FA II strong and flexible magnetic grille can be easily mounted/removed.
The RP-8060FA II design includes anodized trim rings, cast aluminium feet, satin painted baffles, and a laser-etched logo.
Main Channel Specifications:
- frequency response: 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- sensitivity: 98 dB
- power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® horn with 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter
- dual 8" Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid titanium voice coil formers
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- two sets of binding post speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring
Height Channel Specifications:
- frequency response: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- sensitivity: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- power handling: up to 75 watts RMS (300 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix horn with 1" LTS titanium diaphragm tweeter
- 6-1/2" Cerametallic cone woofer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- single binding post speaker terminals
- magnetically attached front grille for a clean, streamlined look
- ebony vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- built-in MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) base for increased speaker stability
- 10-7/8"W x 43-1/4"H x 19-13/16"D
- weight: 32.2kg