The exclusive Tractrix® horn technology delivers the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience with the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The increased outer horn dimensions allow for directivity control over a larger bandwidth of frequencies, resulting in improved high frequency directivity and a more accurate sound stage.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Aluminium Tweeter with Kapton SuspensionThe Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) optimizes sound reproduction and minimises any distortion. A lightweight and tough aluminum is used in the tweeter design for superior output and quality. LTS tweeters have become a cornerstone of Klipsch's audio technology, providing an ideal sound for many of the world's best audio systems.
Spun-Copper Thermoformed Crystalline Polymer (TCP) Woofers
Utilising trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s highly acclaimed Reference Premiere series, the TCP woofers have steeper angling of the cones for a smoother response and improved accuracy and transparency. The additional ribbing increases the overall rigidity for less cone breakup at higher frequencies.
Stylish, Modern AppearanceHidden mounting hardware, full-flange horns, and low-profile magnetic grille covers offer a sleek, contemporary look to the speakers.
MDF Cabinet with Scratch-Resistant, Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
High Quality Cabinet Design
Reinforced 3/4” MDF construction with an all-new bracing design reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
- Frequency Response 58 Hz - 21 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Sensitivity 92 dB (In-Room) at 1 m, Half-Space Anechoic with 2.83 V Input
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 75 W / 300 W
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency 1,560 Hz
- High Frequency Driver 1” Aluminium LTS Tweeter Mated to a 90 x 90 Square Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver 5.25" Spun-Copper TCP Woofer
- Enclosure Material MDF
- Enclosure Type Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Ports
- Inputs Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Height 354 mm (13.9”)
- Width 178 mm (7”)
- Depth 229 mm (9”)
- Weight (Each) 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Finish Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- 5 Year Warranty