KLIPSCH HERITAGE LOUDSPEAKER RANGE
To be labeled a Klipsch Heritage Series speaker means our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, played a pivotal role in the design, development and engineering of these incredible loudspeakers. Each speaker is designed and assembled in the U.S.A. with furniture-grade wood veneers and feature our cornerstone horn-loaded technology to deliver an unsurpassed acoustic experience.
HERESY IV FLOORSTANDING
Because of its relatively "compact" size, this model offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility in the Heritage Series line. First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays.
- A three-way design using horn-loaded Titanium diaphragm midrange and high frequency compression drivers
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- Available in a high-quality Black Ash, Distressed Oak or Walnut wood veneer finish
FORTE IV FLOORSTANDING
First introduced in 1985, the Forte quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forte a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forte as part of the Heritage speaker series. The new Forte IV features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forte so popular.
- High efficiency, full range loudspeaker
- Designed and made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- 15" Passive Radiator for full range performance
- Book-Match wood veneer sold as grain-matched pairs
- Available in a range of finishes
CORNWALL IV FLOORSTANDING
The Cornwall was initially introduced in 1959 to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy. When it was discontinued in 1990, there was an outcry from consumers resulting in a letter-writing campaign and even a petition to bring back this storied loudspeaker.
- Three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers
- All new mid-range compression driver, mid-horn with mumps, and Tractrix® ports
- A premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping
- Available in Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched wood veneers to complement any space
LA SCALA LA5 FLOORSTANDING
The must-have speaker for any audiophile! Originally designed for professional use, the La Scala AL5 brings the highest quality sound to life in your home, right down to the smallest detail.
- Three-way, fully horn-loaded loudspeaker
- One watt can generate a concert sound experience
- Clarity, accuracy, and remarkable tonal definition
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, AR as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched veneers to complement any space