Audio Technica AT-LP60X BT Turntable - White
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP60XBT-BK) and white/black (AT-LP60XBT-WH)
Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter||
Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
>50 dB (DIN-B)
Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||
36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|Power Supply Requirements||
240V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
359.5mm W x 97.5mm H x 373.3mm D
3.5mm stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover
Bluetooth Version 5.0
Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
|Maximum Communication Range||
Line of sight – approx. 10m
|Compatible Bluetooth Profile||