The Fono MM is a moving magnet disc stage which has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all reproduce music. The new surface mount board layout has been optimised to work with the latest generation of RP turntables.
Winner of the WHAT HI-FI Award 2014 for Best phono stage.
- Input sensitivity = 3mV for 200mV output / Input loading = 47KW in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 100mV
- Minimum output load impedance = 36.5dB
- Power requirements = 24v AC @ 110mA (Rega PS1)
- Frequency response (50KW load) = 17Hz (-3dB) to 100kHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KW load) = +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100kHz
- Dimensions W 178mm x D 140mm x H 45mm.
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.