Project RPM 1 Carbon is an ingenious entry to the world of luxurious styling for audiophiles
Our newest "BEST BUY" star implements a radical concept that does not compromise sound quality at an entry-level price.
RPM-1 Carbon utilises a lot of innovations and enhancements: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. A completely new designed S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum.This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a new magnetic anti-skating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
• Precision belt drive using synchronous motor
• Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Platter made from MDF using felt mat
• 8,6” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
• Magnetic anti-skating
• Counterweight with TPE damping
• Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
• Available in Piano Black finish
* Reprint from Manufacturer's Website.
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of Audio Technica's popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of...
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality! A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control...