Project Record Box E Phono Preamplifier (FDS)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.75 fortnightly with More info
Record Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure plus recording functionality!
Record Box E is an high-quality phono preamplifier, that offers the possibility to convert your valuable vinyls into computer music data. Re-cord Box E accepts both MM & MC cartridges and gives audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. The integrated A/D converter operates with Windows and MAC operating systems and connects via USB to your computer. Therefore your valuable vinyl collection can be digitised, especially for use in portable music players. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisin-gly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Record Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Record Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
• Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM & MC
• Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
• Digitalisation of vinyl for recording direct to USB with suitable recording programs
• Automatic recognition, no additional drivers needed
• Runs on Windows, Mac OS & Linux operating systems
• SMD circuitry with special low noise components
• Internal metal shielding
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• Gold plated RCA connection sockets
• Outboard power supply included
• Black casing
* Reprint from manufacturers website