MaiA: A new generation stereo amplifier with timeless design & future-proof technology!
That is what starters in ambitious home audio have waited for: A small integrated amplifier with ultimate input flexiblity, that avoids compromising the sound quality. MaiA is offering all digital and analogue input options you can dream of combined with an amplifier stage, that delivers outstanding tube-like sound (Flying Mole modules) and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage. Despite its small size, 9 (!) source devices can be connected simultaneously. MaiA is absolutely future-proof:
• High-quality phono MM preamp
• 3 analogue line level inputs
• XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
• Digital coax input
• 2 Toslink inputs
• Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
But no matter which input you choose, a real musical sound quality with lifelike performance is guaranteed. This stylish amplifier offers low noise and solid output power for audiophile playback in smaller rooms around 25m², when partnered with good-quality speakers. Additionally a subwoofer or another power amplifier can be connected. A headphone 6,3mm connection is also provided. An IR remote makes usage a piece of a cake. The massive metal casing is elegant and effectively protects against interferences. MaiA is available with silver or black faceplates.
• 2x 25W / 37W @ 8 / 4 Ohms
• 2 ohms drive capability
• Dual mono design principle
• Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x Bluetooth (aptX), 2x dig opt, 1x dig coax, 1x USB
• XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
• 24bit/192kHz D/A converter
• 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
• Phono input with MM capability
• Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
• Headphone output
• Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
• IR remote included
• Full metal casing, silver or black faceplate
* Reprint from manufacturer's website.
The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and...