Project MaiA DS - My Audiophile Integrated Amplifier
MaiA DS: A new generation stereo amplifier with superior sound, App control & future-proof technology!
This small integrated amplifier offers outstanding audio quality and ultimate input flexibility with all digital and analogue input options you can dream of. Superior tube-like sound and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage are combined in a perfect way. Despite its small size, 9 (!) source devices can be connected simultaneously. MaiA DS is future-proof and can be upgraded with MaiA Power Box DS for almost double power Power Box MaiA DS acts as „One power supply“ solution and powers up to 5 Pro-Ject products, like CD, Streamer and turntable. Control via IR remote or App makes usage a piece of a cake. The massive metal casing is elegant and effectively protects against interferences. MaiA DS is available with silver or black faceplates.
• Powerful 55 watts per channel (2 ohms drive capability)
• 2x 80 watts with optional linear supply Power Box MaiA DS
• Dual mono design principle
• Inputs: 3x analogue, 6x digital including USB 2.0
• XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
• DSD capability (DSD64, DSD128; DSD256)
• Superb dual 24bit/192kHz D/A converter PCM1796
• 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
• Built-in phono pre-amplifier with MM & MC capability
• Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
• Headphone output with dedicated amplifier stage
• Fixed & variable outputs for subwoofer or second zone amp
• IR remote & Built-in App Remote Control via Bluetooth
• Free Box Control App controls this + other IR equipment
• Full metal casing with TPE damping feet
• Silver or black faceplate
* Reprint from manufacturer's website.