Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes: Digitally High-Resolution captures analogue vinyl in its purest form
Breathe new life into analogue masterpieces with DSD. Simply connect your Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes turntable to your PC via USB, play a record, rip your precious vinyl collection into High-Resolution Audio. The internal high class A/D converter supports native conversion from analogue to DSD 11.2 MHz digital. Using a PC application (Vinyl Studio Lite, supplied on CD) you are able to rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records. When doing so, you will enjoy your valuable record collection with all its authentic warmth and smoothness anytime and anywhere with digital convenience.
Vinyl Records are inherently statically charged and attract dust, fluff and grit like a magnet. To protect that atmospheric sound of playing your precious vinyl we highly recommend you invest in the anti-static Project Record Brush. It will prevent your stylus running over these contaminants and damaging your records.
The AM Record Cleaner Box Set not only includes the Anti-Static Record Cleaning Brush but also an equally important stylus cleaner to remove the build up on the stylus due to playing your vinyl. The record cleaner fluid and cloth are the perfect solution to cleaning up your record collection and optimising your vinyl listening experience.
• Precision belt drive with decoupled synchronous motor
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm (78) speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
• 8.6‘‘ carbon tonearm
• Heavy non-resonant acrylic platter
• Built in MM phono preamplifier with line output and USB out for audio recording in PCM 24bit/192kHz or DSD256 11.2MHz
• Simultaneously connection with amplifier & PC/Mac
• 2M Red moving-magnet cartridge fitted
• Available in high-gloss black and walnut matt