2Xperience SB offers outstanding performance from a compact and luxurious turntable configuration
2Xperience SB is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experience. The addition of precision motor control with electronic speed changing and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved. The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters. The 2Xperience SB is not only equipped with a highend tonearm giving you the option to explore a large variety of highend cartridges. An acrylic dust cover is also included. Finishes are available in real wood veneer options (eucalyptus, walnut) as well as in high-gloss finish (black).
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
• Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
• Record clamp tightens record to platter
• MDF chassis
• Audiophile grade 9” EVO carbon tonearm
• Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
• Available in 2 matt finishes: eucalyptus, walnut
• Available in 1 high glossy finish: black
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of Audio Technica's popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of...
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality! A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control...