Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable with Ortofon OM10 Cartridge
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley, a resonance-optimised MDF main platter and an MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect-It E, performs way above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality Ortofon OM10, the Essential III delivers a lively, balanced and highly engrossing sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made from low-resonance MDF
- Quartz regulated speed control
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality Connect-It E phono interconnect included
- Custom decoupling feet for vibration reduction
- Dust cover included
Vinyl Records are inherently statically charged and attract dust, fluff and grit like a magnet. To protect that atmospheric sound of playing your precious vinyl we highly recommend you invest in the anti-static Project Record Brush. It will prevent your stylus running over these contaminants and damaging your records.
The AM Record Cleaner Box Set not only includes the Anti-Static Record Cleaning Brush but also an equally important stylus cleaner to remove the build up on the stylus due to playing your vinyl. The record cleaner fluid and cloth are the perfect solution to cleaning up your record collection and optimising your vinyl listening experience.