The DAC 30 is a fully balanced high performance 24bit /192kHz stereo DAC designed to render the best possible audio quality from computer-based high resolution music files, upgrade existing high-end players like the CD31 and transform the sound of set-top boxes and games consoles . Equipped with a wide array of inputs including asynchronous USB-B, stereo balanced AES EBU and three pairs of S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK connectors, the DAC30 uses the processing engine of the celebrated Primare BD32 universal player to convert and convey very low distortion analogue signals to a high quality music system via a pair of balanced XLR and single-ended RCA outputs. There is also a S/PDIF digital output.
- 24 / 192 kHz
- Crystal DSD DAC CS4398 (BD32)
- Fully balanced analogue output stage (BD32)
- Outputs: 1 pair XLR and 1 pair RCA (both 4,3V)
- Inputs: 1x asynchronous USB-B, 1x AES/EBU, 3x Optical, 3x Coax S/PDIF
- An audiophile relay controlled MUTE circuit
- Linear R-Core transformer
- Signal to Noise 120dB
- Input selection, DIM, ON/OFF can be operated by remote C23 or C33. (select MEDIA)
- Dimensions 430 x 370 x 95mm
*Reprint from Manufacturers Website.