Pioneer PL-30 Turntable - Sometimes you can't beat a vinyl classic
The PL-30 full-automatic, stereo turntable features an aluminium die-cast platter, tone arm and exchangeable headshell with high-performance MM cartridge. It provides easy hands-off operation, while the stable precision DC servo motor ends spindle wobble for smoother and more accurate platter rotation. To top it off, this turntable comes in an unobtrusive design that matches any décor.
The built-in phono equaliser with 'On/Through' selector lets you select 'On' for connecting amps without phono terminal, or 'Through' when using an external phono equaliser.
The PL-30 has a double-layered chassis with a 4mm-thick, metal plate and low centre of gravity for stable playback. It also comes with an original 5mm-thick rubber mat, which suppresses external vibration while firmly gripping the record.
This turntable comes with a low-mass straight tone arm and anti-skating dial for accurate tracking of the record. The tone arm is highly sensitive and resistant to resonance, while the dial applies a small counter force to make sure that the rotating disc doesn't distort the sound balance.
- Full-Automatic Operation
- Double-Layered Chassis with 4 mm-Thick Metal Plate and Low Centre of Gravity Provides Stable Playback
- Built-in Phono Equaliser with On/Through Selector: On for Connecting Amps without Phono Terminal, Through When Using External Phono Equaliser
- High-Performance MM Cartridge Included
- Original 5 mm-Thick Rubber Mat Suppresses External Vibration While Firmly Gripping the Record
- Aluminium Die-Cast Platter
- Aluminium Die-Cast Tone Arm
- Aluminium Die-Cast Exchangeable Headshell
- Anti-Skating Dial for Accurate Tracking
- Speed Selector
- Size Selector
- Gold-Plated Pin Plug
- Detachable Power Cord
- Unobtrusive Design Matches Any Décor
- Drive Method: Belt Drive System
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1% or Less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- Motor: DC Servo Motor
- S/N Ratio: 60 dB (DIN-B)
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 110 x 372.6 mm
- Main Unit Weight: 5.6 kg
- Arm Type: Static Balance Straight Type Tone Arm
- Effective Length: 221.5 mm
- Overhang: 19 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 4.5 g to 9.5 g (Single Cartridge)
- Cartridge Type: MM Type
- Headshell Weight: 10.0 g (Including Screws and Nuts)
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.