Pioneer A-50DAK Integrated Amplifier
A-50DAK Integrated Amplifier
Experience the high-fidelity amplification created by the A-50DA-K/-S Class D integrated amplifier featuring ESSSABRE32 Ultra DAC, Separated Construction, and aluminium front panel. The USB-DAC featuring asynchronous transfer supports up to 384 kHz LPCM and 11.2 MHz DSD files, letting you enjoy extremely precise reproduction of Hi-Res Audio sources.
The Pioneer A-50DAK integrated amplifier is built like a brick, but the large, sturdy build exudes quality thanks to its brushed aluminium front panel and nicely finished controls.It’s a retro look, with knobs and dials clicking satisfyingly.The heavy construction is there for significant sonic reasons.There are separate compartments for the power supply, pre and power amplifiers ensuring maximum electrical isolation and minimal introduced noise - which means more music.
It is not meagre in terms of facilities either with dedicated MM phono input for direct turntable connection and multiple digital inputs enabling TV input and music streaming.Pioneer have included the Sabre 32 Bit Ultra DAC which is rated as one of the best 32 Bit DAC's in the world.This Sabre Digital to Analogue Converter means that digital High Resolution has never sounded so good.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC
- Aluminium Front Panel and Rotary Knob
- Auto Power Down
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance: 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- RIAA Deviation: PHONO MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Channel Separation
- SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
- Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited)
- SACD/CD: 101 dB, Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input), Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Power Consumption: 72 W
- Hair Line Finish Remote Controller
- 384 kHz/32-bit USB-DAC for Asynchronous Transfer
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Isolated Power Supply