Nile Rodgers & Chic - It's About Time
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.25 fortnightly with More info
Way back in 2015, Nile Rodgers and his legendary act Chic was supposed to release its first album since 1992. Dubbed 'It's About Time,' its title would turn out to be an ironic one considering it's been delayed ever since.
It features a handful of cameos, including Craig David, grime rapper Stefflon Don, UK producer Mura Masa and Californian star Anderson Paak.
- Till The World Falls (feat. Mura Masa, Cosha & Vic Mensa)
- Boogie All Night (feat. NAO)
- Sober (feat. Craig David & Stefflon Don)
- Do You Wanna Party (feat. LunchMoney Lewis)
- Dance With Me (feat. Hailee Steinfeld)
- I Dance My Dance
- State Of Mine (It's About Time) [feat. Philippe Saisse]
- Queen (feat. Elton John & Emeli Sandé)
- I Want Your Love (feat. Lady Gaga)