The V90 HPA is high quality headphone amplifier with both an analogue input and a re-clocking asynchronous 24 bit / 96 kHz USB connection. It offers excellent performance and versatility both technically and musically.
The beautiful looks and excellent build quality are housed by a front panel and cover that are custom-made fine line extrusions while the final finish is crystal bead shot blast, fine texture moonstone. This highly detailed approach ensures the V90 HPA looks every bit as good as it sounds.
Put simply the V90 HPA is clean and clear conduit that allows the listener to fully enjoy every detail of an artist‰۪s creation. It is just pure, unadulterated, state-of-the-art performance.
Design and Build
The design aim of the V90 HPA was to offer neutrality and faithfulness to the original signal, delivered as the artist intended it to be right to your ears. Every aspect of the design was conceived to achieve this end.
The V90 HPA offers a high input impedance and low output impedance and will easily drive the vast majority of headphones (from 10 ohms to 600 ohms).
It has very low distortion typically less than 0.005% across the audio band. It also delivers an outstanding signal to noise ratio of better than 109 dB (‰Û÷A‰۪ weighted). The frequency response is 20 Hz to 80 kHz (-1dB).
The V90 HPA‰۪s combination of very low distortion, extremely low noise, flat frequency response and low output impedance gives a smooth effortless sound quality that belies its modest price.
The 24 bit 96 kHz asynchronous reclocking USB input has excellent technical performance. It accepts 16 to 24 bits with any standard sample rate up to 96 kHz.
- Power: 0.25wpc into 32Ohms
- Ouput Impedance: 50Ohms (Suitable for 10-600Ohm headphones)
- THD(+ noise):
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >109dB 'A'-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, ‰ÛÒ1dB, 20Hz to 80 kHz
- 1x RCA / Phono Line Level
- 1x USB Type 'B' Asynchronus up to 24bit / 96kHz sample rate
- 1.3mm Power Socket
- 1x RCA / Phono Line Level (switch selected, fixed 0dB)
- 1x Stereo Headphone Jack - 6.35mm / 1/4"
- 1x Stereo Headphone Jack - 3.5mm / 1/8"
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 117 inc. terminals / switches
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply
- Instruction Manual
*Reprint from manufactures website