Designed to deliver clean power for power-hungry amplifiers, Titan‰۪s unique Direct-Coupled technology remains unchallenged by IsoTek‰۪s rivals. Install Titan and experience extended bass articulation and a vastly expanded sound stage with rock-solid imaging.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 80dB.
- Independent outlets ‰ÛÒ no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Two outlets with additional Neutrik for Multi-Link, giving six additional sockets.
- Unique nine-stage Direct-Coupled Design filter network delivers the ultimate low-impedance, high-power conditioning system.
- Earth fault protection system.
- Internal wiring; solidcore silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two outlets delivering 4,600W continious power with 23,000W transient ability.
- Available with UK, EU and US sockets.
Designed to deliver the ultimate IsoTek power conditioning experience, the Titan has been optimised for use with power amplifiers. The compact design features two high-quality unswitched sockets at the rear and a further Neutrik connector for a distribution system called Multi-Link, giving six additional sockets. Ideal for surround sound systems in need of more high current outlets.
Titan uses a uniquely developed, nine-stage, direct-coupled technology for optimum high-current filtering. This radical circuit has been optimised for a high degree of common-mode rejection, with the highest possible differential-mode rejection compatible with massively low insertion losses. Great care has been taken to minimise insertion loss at mains frequency. The new circuit also offers the desirable characteristics of a truly balanced supply, especially at high frequencies where it delivers superior performance compared to its isolation-transformer-based predecessor.
To further ensure the greatest possible transient response, sufficient to realise an unlimited peak current draw (23,000 watts potential), two things out of the ordinary have been achieved. Firstly, the minimum constant running ability of the device is rated at over 4,600 watts. Secondly, the unit is fitted with an RCBO. This hi-tech electronic fusing unit offers huge transient overloads whilst remaining safe.
The Titan ships with one of IsoTek's high quality power cables.
|Number of outlets||2 + Multi-Link|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US|
|Maximum current||16Amps continuous|
|Total power (nominal 230V)||3680W|
*Reprint from Manufacturers Website.