A true high-end cable, IsoTek‰۪s Elite uses unique 7-core geometry, high purity copper, and dielectrics to offer astonishing performance. Double shielding with an active OFC braid dramatically reduces RFI and EMI pollution.
- Seven silver plated 99.99999% OFC conductors, three live, three neutral are set around a central earth. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defense against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Elite cable is terminated using IsoTek‰۪s bespoke Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
- 20A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU to C7, C15, C19 termination options.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.
|Conductors||7-Core,1.5sqmm, silver plated 99.99999% OFC|
|Connectors||OFC 24ct Gold plated|
|Termination||UK, EU, US, AU to C7, C15 & C19 IEC|
|Standard Length||2.0M (custom lengths available)|
*Reprint from Manufacturers Website.