Fostex TR-70 Open Back Studio Headphones *** Limited Stock ***
TR-SERIES PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONES
The brand-new TR-series is a new line of premium professional dynamic headphones from Fostex. The line consists of six different headphones, as three different housing designs are offered (open, closed, and semi-open), each in one of two different impedances (80ohm or 250ohm) to meet various demands from the market. The headphone drivers, housings, and other elements have been newly designed from the ground up, and specially tuned by the expert headphone designers at Fostex for the very best audio performance. The open type (TR-70), closed type (TR-80), and semi-open type (TR-90) are the same variations found in the newly redesigned T-RP series headphones. Veteran Fostex fans will recognize the distinctive Fostex-signature “slider bars,” which are also a nod to the design cues of the long-running T-RP series. Each pair of TR series headphones comes with two sets of ear pads for customizability by the owner: a set of standard-thickness pads and a set of extra-thick ear pads.* Each pair of TR series headphones also includes two different detachable, locking headphone cables: both a coiled cable and a straight one.
- Freshly-developed proprietary Fostex 40mm drivers, and specially-tuned housings for accu-rate sound reproduction and serious monitoring
- Offering three design variations: Open (TR-70), Closed (TR-80) and Semi-open (TR-90), as well as two impedance ratings for each design: an 80ohm version and a 250ohm version
- Each package contains two types of ear pads (normal & “extra-thick”) and two types of detachable cables (straight and coiled) so that the owner can tailor the headphones to their own preference
* Note: the 80-ohm versions come with the standard thickness pads pre-installed, while the 250-ohm versions have the extra-thick pads pre-installed.
TR-70 (80) / TR-70 (250)
Driver: Dynamic, 40mm
Operation type: Open
Impedance: 80 ohm / 250 ohm
Sensitivity: 93dB / 93dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
Frequency Response: 5Hz – 35kHz
Maximum Input Power: 100mW
Weight: 298g / 304g
Cable: Detachable 1/4” Stereo Phone (3m) Straight & Coiled
Ear Pads: Normal Type & Thick Type
Accessories: Carrying Bag, 1/4” to 3.5mm plug adapter
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.