TE-07 STEREO EARPHONES
- Detachable connector* for easy replacement of the cable when damaged.
- Extremely natural and transparent sound
- Machined aluminum housing for brilliant sound
- Handy leather case included
- 4 different size ear tips (XS, S, M, L) for a perfect fit
Model TE-07 is the first IEM from Fostex that adopts balanced armature type driver, being thoroughly tuned by Fostex headphone engineers, delivering extremely natural and transparent audio performance.
The TE-07 also features newly designed 6N cable with the same detacha-ble connector compatible with the TE-05, which will be separately sold as ET-H1.2N6.
IN MORE DETAIL
- Detachable connector* for easy replacement of the cable when damaged
- The detachable 6N cable model ET-H1.2N6 also fits the TE-05 for upgrade its standard cable
- The Right unit of the connector has a small projection in red for easy identification
- Single balanced-armature type driver for extremely natural and transparent sound
- Machined aluminum housing for brilliant sound characteristics
- Handy leather case with embossed Fostex logo included
- 4 size ear tips (XS, S, M, L) for perfect fit to ears
- Comes in a beautifully designed package
* The connector part is “MMCX” type, but Fostex does not guarantee any compatibility with cables from third parties.
Type: Balanced armature
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 33 ohm
Sensitivity: 95 (at 1kHz, 1mW)
Maximum Input: 5mW
Plug: 3.5mm, 3P mini plug
Cable Length: 1.2m
Accessories: Spare ear tips (XS, S, M, L) and Leather Carrying Case
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.