2Xperience SB offers outstanding performance from a compact and luxurious turntable configuration
2Xperience SB is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experience. The addition of precision motor control with electronic speed changing and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved. The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters. The 2Xperience SB is not only equipped with a highend tonearm giving you the option to explore a large variety of highend cartridges. An acrylic dust cover is also included. Finishes are available in real wood veneer options (eucalyptus, walnut) as well as in high-gloss finish (black).
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
• Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
• Record clamp tightens record to platter
• MDF chassis
• Audiophile grade 9” EVO carbon tonearm
• Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
• Available in 2 matt finishes: eucalyptus, walnut
• Available in 1 high glossy finish: black
* Reprint from Manufacturer's website.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, The One powered audio system blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with...