Expanding on the radical design found in the award winning Aero speakers, Aeromax 6 has been tuned to the max to become even better sounding than its predecessor. Available in beautiful, modern, gloss black and white lacquer finishes and with a more coherent and immersive sound, Aeromax 6 is innovative, stylish and ideal for those who want the best stereo performance.
- 4th generation BMR drivers
- High grade internal cabling
- Brand new, audiophile grade, gold plated speaker terminal posts for the ultimate performance
- Extensively braced cabinets lock the drive units mechanically to the cabinet structure resulting in lower colouration and cleaner dynamics
- Premium construction- the Aeromax cabinets have been designed both to minimise standing waves and give you many years of listening pleasure.
Improvements over the Aero 6
They key improvements Aeromax has over the Aero range are:
New BMR driver. Aeromax 2 and Aeromax 6 both feature a brand new, 4th generation BMR driver with exceptional high frequency extension to deliver a crisp and detailed top end
Improved crossover. Aeromax uses ultra high grade crossover components to bring superb levels of detail and transparency
Superior cabinet bracing. Extensively braced cabinets lock the drive units mechanically to the cabinet structure resulting in lower colouration and cleaner dynamics. This is especially important with Aeromax as the drivers are actually high power subwoofers, so the more rigid the cabinet, the better
New speaker terminals. Aeromax 2 and 6 feature brand new, audiophile grade, gold plated speaker terminal posts for the ultimate performance
High grade internal cabling. Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) internal cabling for the purest signal path from the audiophile grade, gold plated terminal posts to the crossover and drive units
* Reprint from manufactures website